more info on www.ecnf2016.org
VINF in European Projects
VINF and its members are part of several project at European level.
- EXCELL - Network of Excellence: to overcome the fragmentation of European research in multifunctional thin films
- NanoIndent - Creating and disseminating novel nanomecanical characterisation techniques and standards (Running since 2008)
- NanoControl - Nanosystems under control (Still under evaluation, passed stage 1)
VINF scans regularly European, National and Regional research calls. We can help by
- watching and surveying the calls,
- selecting and spreading the information towards the network,
- finding partner,
- preparing proposals for the submission of the project.
VINF can be coordinator or core partner within the research or dissemination activities
If you are interested, please visit the get involved section of this website
By its networking capacities, VINF can support the connection between universities and research centres.
Collaboration can be centered on research topics, but also on sharing equipments or increasing the mobility of researchers.
If you need a partner for a scientific project, feel free to contact us: we will do our best to forward your demands to the expert members of VINF and to our best references.
Most documents related to VINF research roadmaps will be accessible in the search engine (available soon for VINF members)
VINF partners will progressively advertise their publications and significant contributions from others on this website.
The intention is to promote scientific collaboration and to spread knowledge related to the fields of expertise of VINF's members.
A search tool that will permit deep browsing of scientific references is under construction.
The VINF Rolling Research Roadmap is now available.
Contact us to read its latest version: email@example.com